December 29, 2011

THIS WHOLE PARTY

Today is a momentous day in this blog's herstory, for it marks the first time, to my knowledge, that the blog initials MPP have been used in the obvious joke:


I should know; I'm the one who made the joke* as part of an intentionally opaque thread on erstwhile co-blogger Mr. Dithers' Facebook page.

In the holiday spirit, I won't unpack the charming song/video embedded herein.


Instead, I say unto you,

UNPACK THIS SONG AND VIDEO IN THE COMMENTS THREAD, AND LO! I WILL BRING YOU GREAT TIDINGS**.






*MPP?  YEAH YOU KNOW ME!
**As always, if you can guess what the great tidings are, you will win a prize***.
***If you can guess the prize, you win two of 'em.

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't really thought about how prescient NBN were in their advocacy for innovation and sharing in the field of prosthetics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about Treach and Pepa's whirlwind romance. There's got to be both a painful joke and a transcendent truth in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's Sagittarius and she's Scorpio. The Archer shoots down the Eagle every time.

    ReplyDelete